Saturday, December 18, 2010

Doesn't Like to Be Told

We choose what we want....
While we are choosing the path, I often get confused when there's someone telling me to do this, or to choose that.

Is that because I simply do not like to be told what to do?
My decision, my life.  I know what I want, deep down.

and if, you just happen to tell me, before I hit the 'go', I am gonna think twice.
This type of comment from others, act like a pop-up, kind of a prompt, always delayed the process.  Why would you have the same opinion like I do?  Although I didn't say out loud... but somehow I would think: Why don't you just do it?  Who are you to tell me what to do?
Very bad Ayumi... arrogant... confident.

Cuz I always do better... I do it so much better nowadays.... and I read from "Project Runway" this morning on TV, "I am not sad (to be out), I have already given my best (I made it to the Top5).  We are just gonna begin over and over again."

Wierd-ooooo Ayumi....

Punk!

Related: [Project Runway]
Listening: David Guetta - One Love (Special Edition)

1 comment: