Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mental Fit

I have been messed up with my thoughts lately.

I do not think that it is good to change my setup.  And I feel bad about trading in small time frame and it is going to kill me.  I have too many self talk, too many self doubt.  Too many noises.

This is no good to me, I cannot handle this.  Last night, I turn off, and do something else.  (must be watching TV with mum again)  My mind is in a mess, and I told mum "ma.... I cannot think already..."  >.< she just be quiet, and be with me.  I am so blessed to have a wise mother.  Ma.. I love you.

Let the thoughts settle, and let yesterday become a history, and thanks to the experience, it can only make me stronger.

EUR/USD

My target remain at 1.4030-50.

For aggressive traders, it may be an opportunity to capture another long when it correct today.
Do you think 1.3880 is a good level?

I think NFP annoucement this Friday is going to be a win-win report, if it is no good, we may have stimulus.
If it is good, it tell us US is in a smooth recovery.

Hope you like my share today, hope you have many profitable trades ahead.

5 comments:

  1. Wondering if you want to link to my blog at:
    http://riskcontrolfx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...hope u're fine there :)
    don't give urself too much stress
    万事起头难

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi RCM,

    Thanks for coming to my blog. Yup! Will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ripple... thank you! may be i was too focused on result and neglected the process :( thats why u can 'trace' my stress here (ops!).

    ReplyDelete