Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekly Forecast (FX)

Remove all indicators from your chart, looking at the price action and you shall see a clear Support & Resistance, you will see the true color of the market - the reality of all.

While I have plotted many EMAs on my chart, I am only guiding my eyes to see the indicators, but not the price.

We simply know a lot of things, it is only the very basic things we need, in order to succeed.

GBP/USD
Closing: 1.5986

I like this currency pair the most!
GBP/USD has crossed the Weekly retracement level 66% and closed below it last Friday.
Formed a perfect reversal candlestick pattern on Daily chart.

After the rally in GBP/USD, this week, the market is going to stay in consolidation between the range of 1.5700-1.6050 as long as the top is not tested again.  Friday top = 1.6103.

EUR/USD
Closing: 1.3979

Similar to the pound, however, this currency pair has attracted too many attention and the volatility and false breakout has killed me again and again.
For this week, the market is going to stay in consolidation, as long as the Friday top = 1.4158 is not violated.

Observe fundamental news, check my forecast on DJIA and you will know what I am looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment