Monday, December 13, 2010

What I like about this year...

We are just 2 weeks away before Santa rings the midnight bell...
and I skipped work today :)
I skipped work this weekend.

For those who regularly visits... I skipped the weekend forecast for FX. :) Ops!

I took the whole weekend to finally complete my project.
I have finally completed the 'abandoned' the top part of my dance costume.
And I can't believe that I can make it, and it just look beautiful~

I have also sewed the veil piece...
I have repaired my first jumper, the checkered print, black and white jumper that is broken over last public holiday..
Repaired 1 pants...
Yes, all done by 10 fingers, and I broke 2 needles, and almost the needles almost pierced into my fingers when they break!

I spend the whole weekend without spending more than 4 hours in front of the PC, but I have so much of fun, spent wonderful time with my family, and my best friend E and her lovely husband.

And... I spend a night reading...

So long... Ayumi didn't read.
And... I spend time meditating....
So long... stillness.
Clouded with too much of want, desire and hunger...

And Ayumi just throw away 2 bouquet of flowers this morning~ they are dried and died.
Let them be with the earth again~ :)

Ayumi lost 2 phones this year, and so Ayumi got a replacement phone last month~ Apple iPhone4.
Ayumi broken her Samsonite backpack in October, and Ayumi got a new one~
next... to my surprise, my neighbour repaired my broken Samsonite for me... and mama just got it washed, and now it smell and look like new~

Ayumi killed her desktop, and also broken a Western Digital external harddisk, and successfully transferred all data to her new Seagate FreeAgent Go 500 GB....

Ayumi learned Adobe Illustrator CS4, designed her namecard, designed a few leaflet...

Written 3 books of trading journal, removed Ayumi the Novice Trader Blog since 2008 and refreshed.

Ayumi participated in a public forum, focus on DJIA and Nasdaq 100 and learn with a team of experienced trader.

Been through some suffering and also showered with a lot of blessing~
Mentor, Sifu, E... and many many....

Family, Dance, Love, Trading, Money~
Thanks to all.

2 comments: