Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday!

Checking the blog comments and went to Black's Blog, as well as De'Trader...

Seems that I have similar experience as De'Trader, has been questioning myself, again and again.  Doubt.

I think I am a little bit worse...Too little action.

I must have been very busy, to work on something, but all these things, may not be as important as it may seem.


Just finished flipping through September 2010 issue of Smart Money over my breakfast.  Bought it last month... Ayumi turned on iTunes and listening to Taylor Swift - Speak Now.  Very nice for a sunny Saturday.


I only have 1 day today for my weekend review and forecast, today will be a full day with my mum, my lovely currency market, Dow Jones, and Gold.

What to do today?

  1. I have renovated my blog:
    • changed the header with my new skill: Adobe Illustrator (I am using CS4, CS5 is available now) + Reflection effect + Flare.  
    • Added FeedBurner, thanks to Black's reminder :)
  2. Review my P/L - update my trading business transactions.
  3. Read sifu's weekly snippet and some market information from Reuters, the market watch links at the right panel of my blog.
  4. Go out shopping with lovely mum - I need a pair of color contact lens for my December 2010 show.
  5. Weekly market forecast - Gold, DJIA & Nasdaq 100, and Major FX.
  6. Write email to mentor JC on January 2011 - Most Explosive event.
  7. Rest early and prepare for Sunday event - KL.

Stay Tuned!

Back to Ayumi Trader Blog, click here: http://ayumi216.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment