Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gold on Mon 20-June-2011

Ups and Downs...

Last week on my trading, I am actively trading the GBP/USD, paying little attention on Gold.
Comparatively, the short opportunity in currencies were good and paying good returns to many short traders.

From small time frame (1 hour), Gold is trading higher and higher last week, higher high, higher low, while I am waiting for the opportunity to Short Gold especially near the week's closing.
I almost wanted to short when Gold breaking to 1538, but I sit back, and wanted to wait until Monday for my trade action.

Generally, Gold is not easy to trade last week, especially the long shadow, long traders will generally need to stomach stop loss range from $6-$10 whereby the daily range is only $16-$18.


Next week, I am looking forward to Gold trading in consolidation, range from 1550 - 1520.
I would continue to seek for the daily reversal and confirmation for short opportunities near 1550-1554 high.

No comments:

Post a Comment