Sunday, June 5, 2011

Different Time Frame, Different Angle

Today i have attended the advanced workshop by Sifu.
Day 1

And I just finished doing the revision of today's module and preparation for Day 2.
Reading my previous PowerWave labeling, my case studies that I did last year, I know that I am different.

Recently, I saw the same type of labeling, done by new associate, the way this associate label the wave, like I did.
There's nothing right or wrong, but today, I learn that everyone have to go through the process but with effective mentorship, the journey can be shortened.
We go through the same process, I do not mean that I am right all the time, but, I can see it better now.
Trust in the system and most importantly, the rightful trading concepts, apply it into trading, apply to life.

I am the result of the continuous effort from my mentor JC, from Master A, Master B, and most importantly, by Sifu.
All of our senior traders, they view the wave from a bigger time frame, zoom into smaller time frame, tap into intraday, and sharpen the entry, and ride the WHOLE wave down.

I am confident that the skills we learn today, can bring so much of happiness to life.
Less trading stress (yes, trading is stressful if we don't manage it).
More patience to wait for the wave to develop.

By receiving, I learn, to give.  I learn, to share.
Sharing is also the reason China grow so fast, the moment China open its door, the world welcome all sorts of information, and the economy simply boom and the government need to think of 100+1 ways to manage it.
More sharing, and more people benefit from the new horizon of trading.
Trading can be so fun, we just need to have the stamina to go on.

Go on, adapt the right trading concept, and I hope all traders who has been reading, to continue learning and growing.
The account size with grow with our capacity.

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment