Friday, September 24, 2010

Do we really need a job?

Risk is everywhere.
Some regard losing a day job is high risk.
Some regard losing 5% of the trading capital is high risk.
Only if we know where we are going, what we are going thru, and only if we know how to manage our risk.

Only IF.

Some may think buying lottery, 4D, magnum, Toto is high risk, while others think it makes a good investment, high gearing, high leverage.  Only if we know what's gonna come out to be the first prize tomorrow, or which numbers carry higher probability..

Only IF.

Ayumi has been telling others of her opinion and beliefs about market, Ayumi start to wonder, will my trading opinion affect others?

Thanks to mentor JC, for always sharing his wisdom.
Everyone can have their opinion about the market, and they plan their trade according to their opinion.  Each and every time we enter to the market, we know very clearly what's our entry, exit, and stop loss.  We know our trading set up.  We know very clearly how are we going to trade our opinions, to our advantage.

We cannot trade the market, we can only trade our beliefs about the market.
-Dr Van Tharp

Ayumi thought of getting a day job, but Ayumi also hate this idea.
Ayumi think that a day job will shed precious time with the market, Ayumi think that a day job will affect many things... time with family, mental stress, physical & mental fitness... and deep down, Ayumi only wants to achieve all wealth and success, thru becoming a successful & profitable trader at her maximum capacity.

What happened in the past does not guarantee the future.

But the future begins from NOW.
I am gonna plant the seeds for growth, I am gonna plant the seeds of continuity and sustainability.

It is not trading doesn't work on me yet, it is because I have not give trading and myself enough time to shine, it is I have not had enough creativity to make it happen, bigger, taller, faster.

Thanks to Kiroro, Longines, Black, De'Trader, FFXD, KumoFx, Ripple my blogging friends who showed me how hard they have been doing to achieve success in life, I hope all can achieve what we aim for, I hope the best for us, I believe we can make it, no matter how many humps we need to go through, I just believe.

Double the account size in 3 months, double again in 6 months!
Believe in yourself, dream big and act fast!

Remind me, my craziest dream
-AyuMi-

2 comments:

  1. ayumi.. now that u have ur goals.. figure what's more important that is ur process..

    gambateh n may ur tree grow mighty tall n strong that may shelter u from all winds and storms from inner n outer environments..

    wish ayumi all the best each n everyday.. :)

    ReplyDelete