Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

It is a quiet, quiet morning...
Quiet night last night, we sleep early before 10pm.. ^_^
I believe people are over the street, college girls are selling roses, mens are scratching their heads planning for a memorable events.

All hard-work will be rewarded!  I wish all a happy valentines day, and hope that every one can feel love, no matter you are married, single, attached, or free like a bird.


I spend a wonderful day yesterday by taking care of myself well, rest a lot, laugh a lot, and shed some tears too :)  Stay with someone important, be with someone important, spend some good time, we are blessed with so many good things in life, thanks to the bad things that makes good things looked soooo good and soooo wonderful.


Hope that my health can recover asap, hope the world peace and harmony.
Ayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment