Friday, February 25, 2011

Price Behaviour Courses

Quote from Jimmy FX..

The New Turtles – Trading Traders Scam – Mike Baghdady is a bankrupt
26 Jan 2011

One course I sure as hell won’t be attending (although I will admit I did apply at the start) is Mike Baghdady’s Turtle program. I’ve realised that this is no more than a publicity stunt in order to entice more people onto his “Paid For” course. He has had more than 8,000 applicants and will select 10 people to be part of his trading program. What he doesn’t tell you is that he was made bankrupt in New York Sept 2010. So not very successful in trading one would hazard a high probability guess. His last roll of the dice is to come to the UK and make money on his Price Behaviour Courses.
If someone came to me with odds of 800:1 in order to be mentored with a New York city bankrupt trader, I know what my answer would be.
Bankruptcy Court Judgement Below :



Attend at your peril !

Related: About Price Behaviour Courses

Ayumi Comment: I won't attend, not because of rumours or court judgement, because I find current multiple trading setup thought by my Sifu DAR Wong giving good trading result, and the growth and improvement is far more beyond the levels I have ever imagined.

I need to work more on myself and STOP shopping for system.

No comments:

Post a Comment