Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blessed 2011

Looking back… and looking forward.

I am blessed.

**I went to RT Pastry yesterday; I pointed at this cake and told the girl I wanted this Green Tea cake. Then realized this cake is smaller than the regular small cake, it is only 300 grams! **
**Special Cake for Special Event, for a special person like myself and family! **




I though 2011 was a bad year… and last night while reflecting how I spent my 2011… I found -- this is the most meaningful year for me.

I experienced the ups and downs being a trader, won the lottery - big wins, how I hit the jackpot for Gold rally, DJIA, and CL… and also lost a big chunk of money in GTI, many small losses FX.

These losses seems to occur towards end of the year… this central tendency made me wonder if 2011 was a bad year.  Reflection is a powerful tool, if you roll back, and counting the blessing, you'll find the world a better place.

I successfully became a certified coach for APSRI Trader ProMaster module. Carried out a few workshops. It is a paradigm shift and I learned many things over the journey.  Mentor teaches me to me compassionate, introduces me to meditation, APSRI team coaches - Trader Investor Point let me post in their FB wall, Ajahn Brahm teaches us to be kind.  Yes, helping others enrich our lives.

I successfully became a regular instructor in Chi Fitness, and also successfully choreographed belly dance songs, and teaching them. I am also building my syllabus.

And… by looking at my past belly dancing videos, *glad that I grab opportunity to video* by looking into my past performances, I have travelled a distance. I see the improvement in myself and I am glad I did.

Attended numerous workshops, learned from Hadia, Serkan Tutar, Wael Mansour, Percy Yeoh, Mercedes Nieto, Sandra, etc… I am thankful for all the workshops I attended, although I may not be the one who can remember the steps (yeah… I am not good in that) I would say learning from Sandra and Mercedes Nieto helps a lot! They are detail, systematic and they know how to teach the feminine sensuality in dance, how to perform and how to practice.

And… having been blogging since 2007 (yeah, 5 years has past); I written my first mandarin article and published in a bi-monthly issue Capital Asia by Business Media International.

Along the way there are challenges… Software, Dance, Coaching, Forum writing, blogging, financial column, trading, investing, it is tough to balance my time in between, thanks to my family who has been supportive, thanks to my friends who had trusted me, thanks to my colleague who has been keeping my secrets, thanks to my superior RN and my understanding lady boss BL.

I love 2011.

And I am going to excel higher, and make 2012 another meaningful year.

Bless all
Ayumi

1 comment:

  1. dear ayumi,

    hapi new year to u! this is a wonderful posting that i have missed from ur blog for a very long time.. i truly miss the "spirit" n feelings from ur blog postings..

    it is nice to see u appreciate so many things that has happened between us for the past one year.. it makes me happy n grateful for everything we went through together..

    i always believe that God loves us and blesses us everyday.. no matter what we have done wrong no matter it was winnings or losses.. His love for all of us will never change..

    this is how i teach u.. n this is how i love u too..

    i wish that u and all the other masters.. n all ur friends who are reading this posting.. a very hapi new year 2012! may we all accept the blessings of God each day and become a better person everyday..

    more importantly, i wish ur mum n family a very healthy and happy year ahead.. may God bless all of them and especially u.. that u will have a more peaceful mind while trading and working..

    the right path of apsri logo aka 正 zhèng is always ready for u to return.. n i await u to finish ur fun times in pd and come home soon.. :)

    hapi new year my dearest ayumi trader.. u will always be the A in ak traders.. the one and only.. :)

    ReplyDelete