Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Demo vs Live Account

Have summarised Previous Week's Trade into my P&L.

Realised the Big difference between Demo Trades vs Live Trading.

Although my Live Trading Account has recovered to a comfortable level, but I am still figuring the challenge most traders face: changing their trading plans.

Demo trade, we simply don't care...

Live trade, we face the pressure of real money, although I am comfortable with my trade setup, but I am not yet comfortable with the $$$.

I get emotional and the blood starts to boil down to my nerves when the fundamentals hit, especially on 16-Mar-2011, the 2nd day after Japan Tsunami.

Still not able to get over.... but trying hard and digging deep to find out the answers.
Congratulate to myself - at least I know better now. Yes?

July/August-2011, I am coming.
I will become better, I will know myself better, I can manage myself better.

I will improve my setup consistency, I understand that no man is perfect, I will continue to work hard, to become better, to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment