Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back!

Whooops!
The past week was filled with many public holidays, my Malay friends were celebrating Hari Raya (New Year) and it is Malaysian National Day on 31st August 2011.

So I also declared a holiday for myself, didn't trade but still watch the market.

First time I visit a Malay friend's house and tried Rendang, a lot of tasty home-cooked Malay food, home-made cookies, I feel very happy to go to her house, play with her lazy cat and feel very warm with her hospitality.

Not only that, we have just launched our World Gold Trading Indicator (GTI) to the public and unexpectedly the boardroom is full, and some guest have to stand and squeeze into the room, thanks to the support!!

www.World-GTI.com

Alright, so we are back, and lets look forward to what's gonna happen next week on Dow, GBP, and Gold.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment