Monday, September 26, 2011

Effective Trading

"Side Effects" of our World GTI

During the recent launch of our World GTI (Gold Trading Indicator), I start to find some of my team members watching the market more effectively than before.

D said now he has a mini-DAR Wong trading 24 hours for his account, and D said he is going to learn and apply the trading methodology via this 24 hour opportunities.

He is sensitive to market movement nowadays, when the market react to political news (yeah, there are many lately, which affects FX as well as Commodities), D were expecting some trades to be done by the trading robot.

We have spent weeks to encourage him watching the market before World GTI, but he always always very busy.  And now, there's no need to encourage him, he is motivated 24 hours, to watch market effectively hahahaa

So now I have different sets of problems lo~~~







Related: www.World-GTI.com



Market Visualization vs Market Passion

Although I am trading on Robot for Gold, I am trading manual on Gold, GBP/USD, EUR/USD and YM, as usual.

Recent commitment has reduced my time for blogging, but not for market visualisation.
Although I may not have the luxury to watch market from my laptop, I always on the move, I still can view from my mobile.

Remembered last week's meeting, mentor says about the market passion.
New traders were generally passionate, they love the market and willing to spend hours and hours sitting in front of the screen, very passionate and spend good market visualisation.  Compare to 2 months ago, I am spending less time watching the markets, less time on charts, less time reading the CNBC, CNN, Dow Jones newswires... because I am doing it less, I guess I am getting old.

September is coming to an end, and here comes my October events, parties, shows, launching, I need better time management and I need better sleep.  Yeah, I sleep with lights on, usually touch the bed and go direct to dreaming ...

When the quarter finally ends, I wish to recover more of my time to watch market again, then shall see my blog posts increase, more coverage on trades done, FX and commodities.

No comments:

Post a Comment