Monday, June 11, 2012

DJIA on Mon 11-June-2012

I couldn't access the forum and I am not sure whether it is blocked or forum is still having server error.

Its my last day in Taiwan and I am going to the airport after this post.  I wish all have a fruitful week ahead.
I had very good experience in Taiwan in the past 10 days, people are good, skillful and most importantly, I make new friends.

Last week on DJIA, market surged up and closed near high at 12554 pts, from the technical chart, we at Ayumi the Novice Trader reckon the market to trade sideways bias up.

Current support is 12455, if DJIA can remain above current support then it will continue heading up to next resistance 12850 pts.
Failing which will come down to 12180 and 12050.

Bye bye Taiwan,
Ayumi


No comments:

Post a Comment