Sunday, August 28, 2011

Competition..

At my "About" page...
I blog about life purpose, objectives, passion and dreams.
I blog about success and perseverance.
Although this post is not about trading... but I really need a place to express myself, my passion, and dreams.

I went to a church event this morning, alright, I am not a religious person, not a Christian, so it is the first time I stepped into a church.

It took 10 years for this church to grow, from a cell of 30 people, to a very big hall now... with the contribution from the church member...

And the pastor mentioned something about Stretch. This is the great lesson that I have learned today.

I learn to Stretch.

I went to a competition yesterday, with more than 80 contestants, to compete 1st round, quarter final, then semifinal, and night event - Final.

I am out from first round, I am disappointed, and I did not know why I lose... deep in my heart I always feel that I am a champion... I dance like I am going to be chosen... so I still do not know why I lose, and I lose to some gals with so little technique... with a body figure so out... sorry to be blunt but this is what I feel!

And today I didn't look into the PC, I went to shopping complex, and there's a stage, and people are performing.

I watched for few minutes, and I feel like walking away.

But J said something that made me feel interested.
"They should have more activities like such, to bring belly dancing closer to the public."

Don't care they are dancing like the Belly Dance Super Star, or they dance normal, but, they have a type of energy, charisma, to pull the crowd.
They crowd do not know what is the Belly Dance technique about!!!!

May be we always focus on the wrong thing...
Why we need the best costume? We need to be seen.
It is like we need a computer, an internet connection, a server, a news feed that's good, reliable and timely, these are the basic tools.
These are all EXPENSES.
It doesn't guarantee profit.

Why technique?
This is what we need, to dance.
Why technical analysis, this is how we learn... this is how we read the market.

Why expression? Why smile? Why the inner feeling?
This is the way we express ourselves, this is natural, a natural dancer, shall have the energy flow, from inside out.
It is like Trading Psychology. Our habit, we control our losses, we monitor our greed and fear, and we are cool, and we are steady.

Why showmanship?
Why choreography?
We planned for the flow and movement of the whole song. We present it in such a way that the audience can understand us, we dance, to express our feeling, we dance in line with the melody, our blood is also dancing, but we need to plan them out, when is the prelude, when to travel fast, when to stand still, and when to leap high, and plan the CHORUS!

It sounds like a trading plan, when to enter, when to observe, and when to act aggressively!
Without a plan, failed to plan = plan to fail.

So to ensure success, we cannot only focus ONE thing... but, continue to bring ourselves to higher standard, from all aspects.

Today my great lesson from the competition, from the stage performance, from the church event, from J's comment, what I learned from trading, what I learned from dancing, and the Pastor's story "Stretch".

I learn to Stretch!
Stretch and be a better me. Although i do not know why i didn’t make it... But I know I still have space to improve.
Not enough space?  Create one!

I'll come again tomorrow, smile bigger, stretch further!

I will continue to work harder; I will achieve all wealth and success in my life.
I want to be a successful and profitable trader, at my Maximum Capacity.
I aim to spend time with family, friends, and Dance!
I will improve my setups consistency and profit unlimitedly from the market.
I hope all like what I share, I hope all Benefit from my Success!

Related: http://ayumi216.blogspot.com/p/about.html
Dance Paw

4 comments:

  1. Nice Post,
    Hope you dance well with the market :)

    You're right about everything. Sometimes we focused only one thing and keep asking what went wrong. But the overall aspect create one big difference. Brokers, techniques, PC, internet connection, discipline, even social life, everything create one beautiful harmony. Even like friendship, helping other, sharing, make big difference. Sometimes we never knew what we got after doing something. And sometimes we didn't get what we looking for but surprisingly got better things that out of our mind. How many times I learnt things that never pop out in my mind.

    Open minded, learnt from everything that happened, made us a genuine great trader.

    Learn from your post, thanks :)

    former de'trader

    ReplyDelete
  2. long no post comment on ur blog... :)

    remember well that it all starts from ur heart.. for the heart will always lead ur mind.. n ur mind will lead ur body..

    in trading too we need a rightful heart.. if our heart does not agree with our money mind, no trades can fulfill it's desire.. yet a simple heart may be filled with abundance n contentment forever.. offering all the riches n glory the world has to offer n all at the same time in the present moment..

    work on ur heart and everything else follows it well... :)

    may all be well n happy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi De'Trader / Sith-Trader,

    Dark Side Trader, welcome back to trading.
    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear mentor JC,

    so glad to read your comment again!

    You are always close to the heart, I will work on my heart, i believe i can improve day by day because I have the best-est mentor on earth!!!

    Hugz to mentor, thank you!

    may all be well and happy, thank you mentor.

    ReplyDelete