Saturday, July 24, 2010

Renovation

Thanks for the visitors who has been supporting this blog.

I decided to remove all my previous postings, from today onwards, my blog will give a brand new outlook.
This decision is personal, I would consider to change the name of my blog (need suggestions..) this blog is my personal trading journal, not a recommendation to buy or sell, do consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. ^_^

I will simplified the buy/sell decision, be direct and show clear understanding of my own trading.

Removal of the previous postings also mean that I will let go the past, and start something new.
That I am committed to my own success and growth, committed towards my trading objective and sustainability in trading.

I wish all best of luck.

1 comment: