Monday, April 15, 2013

DJIA and Nasdaq 100

for the week starting 15 Apr 2013

DJIA had a strong show last week, shooting up from 14500 and close just below 14900 at 14865.06 pts.

I have time on my own today... So I sit back, relax, and contemplated.

[ ]
Who would have though market reaching 15000 in Jan 2013?

I believe some of the seasoned traders, experienced traders, or investors would have given this forecast.. and I think I heard sifu D mentioned it, I never take it seriously.

I had a quick glanced through my blog posts, although I am generally bullish, I never attempt to give a wild target of 15k - my weekly forecast normally forecasts 1-2 weeks target levels, this level 15,000 never appear.

Forecast is one side of the coin, the other side of the coin, whether we take action or we let it slipped away, who hold a buy position from January 14,000 to April 15,000?

And who, hold a sell position from January to April?

[ ]
Perhaps some of you have seen this..
I have seen this video, and it reminded me.



[ ]

Many times I wanted to do something new, and I stopped doing something old.
This year resolution - I don't want to try doing anything new, but I want to stick to what I do.
Consultancy, Dance, and Trade.

Keep going, make it work (again), make progress - I can add new elements, learn to handle detail, practice with modesty, being patient.

Well, AiShiang who commented on my blogpost last week, yeah, it has been weeks I stopped blogging FX...
Thank you for being here.


[ ]
[[ Market Talk ]]


According to Data from National Bureau of Statistics in Beijing - factory output in March weakened, China missed its GDP, Q1 GDP slows to 7.7%.

Gold price sinking.

DJIA

US earning data is entering into full swing.
Should be the medicine to drive US Indices Higher.

Current Support 14780
Support 14730 pts
Resistance 14900
Target 15000

Nasdaq 100

Support 2835
Target 2890

No comments:

Post a Comment