Friday, February 8, 2013

Update on DJIA

It is a data heavy Thursday.

Economic Data summarry by dealers has to split into 3 parts!
and here you go...
Source: ForexFactory

DJIA / US30 / YM

Data Feed = FXCM (UK)

US30 hourly chart:


I have planned for exit at 14,120 pts as you have seen me posting since 3 weeks ago.
I have stopped out last night with 6 pts profit.

US30 4 Hour chart:

I long black candle, couple with a full bodied white candle - fighting at EMA50 in 4 hour chart.
In which, it shows the bull - bear fight and consolidation should take place for another half day.

US 30 Daily Chart:
according to Dow theory, market is going to turn from super bull, to consolidation, to bearish.

Lower high, lower low.
Yesterday's low at 13852 pts is also the support level we identified during our weekly forecast.

It could be a good buy opportunity but I have missed it.  Market is trading  about 100 pts above support level.  I reckon the bearish sentiments to kicks in from now and market should face resistance near 14000 region.

Initiate short near resistance, SL 30 pts away, profit target 13,850 pts or close EOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment