Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekly Forecast (FX)

Good morning traders!
Did u switch off for Earth hour last night?

I am early and it is so quiet now… quietness allows me to think best, work best and fast.
I have posted the DJIA and Nasdaq 100 update earlier ^__^ and next! Let’s go to our FX weekly review and forecast.

For the week starting 2nd April 2012

GBP/USD

Happy happy on GBP/USD forecast.
Last week forecast here

Market has found support 1.5810 strong and long trade on Monday is CrazEE!
Market has break above 1.5900 convincingly and all the way to 1.6000 on Tuesday.

It was a roller coaster ride… because market has hit this psychological level 1.6000 and then re-tests 1.5810.
I would be ideal to initiate another long here but I was always hoping for discount, market came down to 1.5850 and rebounded… so, I missed :-P

Momentum is strong and next target for GBP/USD is 1.6150.

We at Ayumi the Novice Trader reckon rally to continue.
Monday will be continual of the rally towards 1.6050, and then I expect a little pull back to 1.5950 – on Tuesday, and aim to long near 1.5950 (wed) and exit 1.6150 for the week.

My colleague has asked me: Olympic work for GBP/USD?
Think about it…

Cheers
Ayumi

No comments:

Post a Comment