Thursday, April 7, 2011

Effort.. Effort-less

Starting of a new business, hanging up a signboard, and start to arrange for classroom...
Students come, learn, happy, and stay.

From the start of a business, many many ideas present, there are many plans to be carried out... Many may think that hanging up a signboard, the student will automatically come?
Getting the 1st student guarantee more to come?

I come across a very hardworking instructor that, she actually 'Cold Call' to get a class!
While the school, also needs certain network, in order to get some other instructors to get in...

At first, I thought becoming a dance instructor must go through referral, but I am so surprised that cold calling exist.  It is not that I do not know cold calling.  I did it hundreds of time... I think, may be simply my brain is stuck, or may be I am not that hungry.

If there's a will, there's a way.

I remembered the first time I started the idea of my own business, and in fact, I spend almost a year, sitting down and thinking of the possibilities, without moving a single finger to cold call for business!

Many would think that business can come, effortlessly, but, every successful business, start with effort.
While actions cannot guarantee result, I can guarantee no actions = no result.

I spent an hour to choreograph 1 minute... way to go....

1 comment: