Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weekend Project

I read from Great Sifu's sharing today:

"If money is your hope for independence you will never have it.  The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability. ~ Henry Ford.

It has been a week that I automatically awake around 8.30am, before Malaysian equity market opens at 9am, Futures market opens at 8.45am.
Normally I would close my eyes, and wait for an sms - the sms of daily index updates.

Its like waiting for a daily feed of fundamentals, waiting for a lover's call, the feeling is great, that Mr. Market is not only the passion, but has evolve to a lover status *shy* Ayumi turns abnormal ~ I wished to make it clear here, I am not a robot, how I get to have this good feeling is - I am doing something that I have always wanted to do, I have started to put the habit into practice, creating a new routine, crafting & sailing to success and happiness in my life.

p/s:
Indirectly, for the week, I skipped yoga at 7am :(
Luckily I still manage to go to the fitness center for evening sessions.

Secondly, this coming weekend would be ProMaster August 2010, I would re-sit the module, and to re-learn the basics, to reinforce the PowerWave structure, Intraday trading, short term trading, Market Fundamentals, Money Management, so many so many.  Without attending ProMaster back in April this year, I wouldn't have the chance of passing so many personal barriers.

Without attending ProMaster, I wouldn't have meet so many great traders, I wouldn't know that - taking down my own shortcomings and evaluating my inner self can be so important to achieve another milestone,
thanks to Sifu DAR Wong's proven method,
thanks to Mentor JC for the CONTINUOUS support and mentoring from Day 1 (without fail), he has rescued me everytime I fall into the *strugglez* black hole, thanks for the belief and thanks for the message of happiness :)
thanks to my coach Denny, Terry, and coming, Heng Cheong.

Thanks to myself, for giving myself an opportunity to try. ^__^

Related Link:
ProMaster: http://traderpromaster.weebly.com/
About my Sifu: http://www.pwforex.com/ceo.htm
Updates: http://www.pwforex.com/update.htm
Forum: http://www.pwforex.com/forum/

2 comments:

  1. thanx ayumi for acknowledging my small little involvement in ur trading journey... u have been great in ur pursuit of happiness and success..

    may u be blessed with happiness and success in all areas of ur life that u work so very hard for.. thanx for ur passion and efforts.. take care n hapi trading always.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete