Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Worry too Much

Got myself the 2 Disc Kung Fu Master Edition - Kung Fu Panda (DVD)

I know my niece like this animation a lot... I still remember the photo taken with her, sitting so focus watching the movie.  I remembered the part how Shifu teaches Panda on the hill, how he lure him with food...

There's a part where Panda meets master Wu Guai..

Panda: i probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of kung fu.. in the history of china, in the history of sucking...
How is Shifu gonna turn me into the Dragon Warrior?

I mean, I am not like the Five,
I have no claws, no wings, no venom... Even mantis has those.. thingy.
May be I should just quit and go back to making noodles.

Master Wu Guai:
Quit, don't quit,
Noodles, don't noodles,
you are too concerned with what was and what will be.
There's a saying:
Yesterday is history
tomorrow is mystery
but today is a gift, that's why its called the present.

What Master Wu Guai said in Cantonese:
走,不走,
煮面,不煮面,
你太担心以前怎样,又太担心以后会怎样。
这样是不得的,俗语有云:
“昨日,过左去,
听日,话知巨,
今朝有酒今朝醉,
咪到第时下低一具具。”

No comments:

Post a Comment