Monday, August 23, 2010

Gratitute

That I am truly Grateful, of what have happened to my life since April 2010.

That I am truly Grateful, of Sifu DAR sharing yesterday evening.

That I am truly Grateful, of knowing, if I am gotta improve, there are many ways, and there will always be ways to improve.

Sifu DAR shared, that you have to face your own weaknesses, that you will know that there are something you can do about, and if you already doing it, there're still 1,000 ways to improve.

That I am truly Grateful, of Mentor JC sharing with me, care of me, put so much of hardwork, planted so many seeds and constantly nourishes me, encourage me, and make me a better trader, better person.

There are so many people who wanted to do what I am doing, but the result may not be what they have expected.  There are so many people, who has been facing frustration, problems, and there are so many people, was actually waiting for leadership, for guidance, for care.

It is so hard to care about other people, it is so hard to admit our own weaknesses.

I cried, I lost, I am frustrated... I am the one and only person, to most lucky person on earth, to have the blessing to receive this Great Gift from mentor JC - the total, complete guidance, the ears to listen, the trust, empowerment, so many so many... he makes it happen, he makes me believe, I am capable of something, I can make it, and that's how I am still standing, still walking, still learning and growing.

It is so hard to care, it is so difficult to be kind.  And yet I saw divine in this person.

At the other end, I saw myself a self-centered person.
All mentor has taught me, is all about me.
All mentor has guided me, is all about my objectives.
All he has done on me, is for me.
What I have done, is only about me, about what I want.
I am such a self-centered person who focus on my path, my job, only.

Did I ever care about others?
It is so difficult to be kind, while sometimes we have to tell harsh things, in a very subtle, gentle way.
Oh I realized I have so much work to do, that I am gonna improve, and progress, to be a Person.

I am the product of his guidance, from a zero knowledge, total ignorant and silly girl, to what I am today.  I am so happy that I have come to realize and aware of myself, I am so happy that mentor is honest, is truthful and he is REAL.
There's no way to doubt what he has done is so damn right, and he is doing it, every minute, every hour, every day, for days, for weeks, for months.

I am so lucky to have mentor JC to listen to my frustration in trading,  I am so lucky he has yet to drown with my tears. :P
I have been unrealistic, and thank you mentor for showing me what is wild imagination and face the truth.
I have been having wrong expectations, thank you mentor for showing me live examples.
I have been stubborn, thank you mentor for softening me and make me aware of my weaknesses.
Thank you mentor for giving me total freedom of choice.
I am so lucky to have mentor JC, to know what I have gone through in trading.
I am so lucky to have mentor JC, to run to, and to tell him "I have made 964 pips!"
I am so lucky to have mentor JC, to want to know my trades.
I am so lucky to have mentor JC, to confirm my actions.
I am so lucky to have mentor JC, to reinforce my thoughts, again and again without fail.
...
...
I am so lucky to have mentor to explain everything to me,  I am so lucky to have mentor showing me ways to improve, I am so lucky to be guided, guarded and protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment