Sunday, August 8, 2010

ProMaster

It is only another 2 weeks to ProMaster, but my heart beat faster every time I thought about it.

My revision of ProMaster module Day 1 is complete.  In the coming 2 weeks, I am gonna finish Day 2 module with homeworks on backtests.

I met some fellow friends at wedding dinner last night, some tells me they are very interested in trading and investment, but.... either they have yet to start, or they think that it is gamble, or they think that they can double up their money in just 1 night, double again the next day, and be rich and wealthy.  I don't mean this is not right, but I just wonder how come...

Refused to learn from basics, hearsay, and make decision merely based on others' advise...
1) people make money, and that someone become Guru;
2) people lose money, the someone is the only person to blame, or people blame that trading cannot make money...
I scratched my head and caused many dandruff falls >.<

I am very glad that I have attended Trader ProMaster in April 2010, I used to laugh at myself how I tell mentor JC: "don't tell me about FX, I am not gonna trade on it anyway." hahahaha...

Without attending this module, I may not step on this cruise, and ride steadily on the sea with storm and rain.  The family has indeed provide a very good shelter, it is only whether the individual wanted to participate in it or not.

Everyone has a potential in them, they can work it out, they can achieve, they can create happiness.

Quote sifu in his mindset tuning eBook:

"Knowledge is not about what you know.
Knowledge is about how to apply them for benefiting ownself or others;
in most cases, making practical profits."

4 comments:

  1. sifu ayumi.. thanx for believing and keeping the faith.. in both powerwave and urself.. thanx for ur hardwork n passion to prove that it all works.. for both urself n the ppl around u..

    there is no holy grail in trading n for that matter all should find their own personal way.. i wish u the best in ur journey to true happiness in both trading n in life the same.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mentor jc... thanks for the blessing and your message of happiness that has showered me from head to toe. :)

    It is only through the family and through you that I understand myself better. I believe mentor jc is the most happy person on the planet and I wish mentor jc continue to achieve higher and make it the most successful small business (e-myth enterprise) on land, for both yourself and people around you!

    ReplyDelete