Saturday, September 2, 2017

Mails and Blogs

I though I check my mails.
But when I login to AyumiTrader@gmail.com this morning, I noticed some familiar mails, but they were marked unread.
I noticed unread mails that's genuinely unread, from 2015.

Over the past 3 years, I joined a warehouse & distribution solution company, throw myself into learning the industry operations.  I kept the blog idle for months but I am glad that the old faces still blogging and trading.

I channel my energy to writing and blogging about the things I learn, the exhibitions / trade shows I been, the training I provide to others in another blog but .. with my resignation I will end the blog soon.

https://wm6blog.wordpress.com/






1 comment:

  1. The Indian equity markets are likely to open the last trading session of the week on an optimistic note following positive cues from the Asian peers and strong close on Wall Street in overnight trade. capitalstars

    ReplyDelete