Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We know many things...

Met a friend today at a printing shop.

We actually know a lot of things.  This friend of mine he run his own online business, he does property investment, and he reads a lot.

During this short 5 minutes conversation, we found that, we know a lot of things - the possibilities are unlimitedt.

And I have been having thoughts in my mind....
After taking a cool shower, thoughts are clearer.

I have been thinking why is my trading so consistent..
losses, losses, and big gain.  losses losses, gain... the process repeat by itself.
By knowing so many things, how many things do I really put into practice and make it work for me?
I may know many things, but at the same time - I am very ignorant too.

By realizing this.. I know that I am not doing enough.
Not enough back-test, not enough time with myself, and my trading.

What is my success rate, and where does my success come from?  From my mid term trading strategy?  From trading XABC?  From spotting the inner waves?  Head and Shoulders?  Fibonacci?  Initial Shadow?  Candlesticks?

Since all these techniques that I know is universal, what I haven't maximize it for myself?

There are many things that we can do, and there are many things that we can do to make things better, there are 10 ways, 50 ways, 100 ways, or even -- 1000 ways!

need more work on this, I need to ensure, make sure, I can grow and breakthrough.

-Ayumi-

6 comments:

  1. losses,losses,losses,big gain is professional traders do. You just on the right track.

    win,win,win, big losses is for amateur like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. De'Trader

    may be losses x5 then only gain... dishearted :(

    De'Trader you are just being humble, I hope that I can make profit like what you did last Friday (all green ^_^), and always put up good advise for novice traders like me.

    Ayumi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I didn't expect all green with narrow profits. I prefer big green and little red. All green too long made bad habits for me.

    I always think u have more skills than me. I just know wedge and that's it.

    Here's the link to make u feel better. If u already looked at it, that's good.

    http://coiledmarkets.com/2010%20video/091210-B1/091210-B1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear ayumi..

    most ppl are looking for holy grails and always finding a quiker n easier way to trade and to make money in the mkt..

    but for us ApsriTraders under the tutelage of sifu DAR Wong, trading is a lifelong journey and we can all foresee ourselves making monies from trading & investing even when we're 80+ like buffett n soros do..

    u have only just begun ur journey on the most rightful track n u've already had massive growth.. we're all very proud of u n share ur joy of trading..

    keep working hard and focus on the process rather the short term outcomes for the time being.. recognising mkt opportunities and mkt behaviors, smart planning and utilizing ur funds to leverage for highest returns.. those are a trader's life skill..

    may u endeavour every step of trading success in ur most beautiful ways... happy trading ayumi & frens.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mentor JC,

    Mentor you always pull me back when I start to cruise away from the rightful track.

    Yes you are right, I started to focus on the short term outcome, rather than the process :( may be because I have been stopped out times this week.. regret regret >.<

    I understand that there are no shortcuts to trading success, and I need to plant this idea to the core of my heart, my mind and my soul.

    Thanks for the advise and your continuous support and mentoring, happy trading mentor JC and frends... :) may your business grow and continue to awaken the potential in every associates!

    -Ayumi-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quoted "What is my success rate, and where does my success come from? From my mid term trading strategy? From trading XABC? From spotting the inner waves? Head and Shoulders? Fibonacci? Initial Shadow? Candlesticks?"

    Question: You asked these question to yourself. So have you found the answer or have you forgotten it?

    Probably after finding the answer, then work on it first before looking at other things may help sometime.

    Btw, check your email. It may shock you.

    ReplyDelete