Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dream BIG

Can we achieve anything in life just by Wishing?

Dreams come true, Desires fulfilled, not just by wishing.
This is the first step!

Go ahead, dream the biggest, most wonderful and personally meaningful dream you can imagine, and feel the intensity of your longing for it. Then, with your passion at full throttle, get busy making that dream a reality.

Get Busy!

I have laid out my 6-weeks schedule for October 2010 Competition, and I really feel that this is the only thing that I am gonna do, I want to be the best, I want to know how far I can go.

While I am planning, doing my Research - Hotels, Transport, Competition Venue, Finding like-minded contestant, etc. I feel so much of joy, I feel like I am laying the bricks, laying the highway to my ultimate dream, with my team mates! I feel the need to encourage them to make it real for all of us!
Then I realized I spend more time talking to myself, encouraging myself.

The joy of accomplishment is in the doing, and in feeling the dynamic strength of your own capabilities. What you truly seek is not to have, but to do, to create, to experience the feeling of being purposefully effective.

You have the opportunity to give life to any dream by giving your effort, attention, focus and commitment to it. And by so doing, not only are you able to achieve the dream, you also give it real meaning.
-- Ralph Marston

At the same time, I do remember my goal in Trading, I wished I could progress faster, further, higher!
My 2nd target now is to double my account size, I am gonna make it happen for me!

Alright, now I am gonna start reading some fundamentals and weekly snippet from sifu and continue my forecast~ Stay Tuned!

Quotes you read from this article is from [the Daily Motivator] :
 http://greatday.com/motivate/100906.html
If you wished to find out more of the Belly Dance Xtravaganza - Belly Dance Open Competition:
 http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=141245829247427&ref=ts
Subscribe to APSRI [Weekly Snippet] :
 http://www.pwforex.com/contactus.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment