Friday, September 3, 2010

EUR/USD

Tonight NFP figure release.. I had a feeling like I am going for a date with someone important.  I feel anxious, and I am excited!

I wished to see how it happens and how it will affect the market.  I am still very very new to the market, I really don't know how an important figure release affect the market ...
It is as difficult has knowing what the girl is thinking~ especially if this girl has many admirer...

8.30pm (GMT+8) Non-Farm Employment Change, Unemployment Rate (US)

EUR/USD
I am looking at EUR/USD to come down, before it continue to go higher to 1.3000 region.
Currently, I carry a short view on EUR/USD ---> to come down to 1.2760 region, which is a fibo retracement level + EMA200 in 30 Mins intraday chart.

My Trading Plan on EUR/USD:
My plan is to Long at this level 1.2760,
SL 40pips away,
TG 1.2900 (+140 pips).

I believe EUR/USD will go up to 1.3000 region in coming week, however, I suspect price action to be channeling bias up, therefore, I prefer intraday trading with this pair now.

Wish many best of luck trading with news release.

3 comments:

  1. "Tonight NFP figure release.. I had a feeling like I am going for a date with someone important. I feel anxious, and I am excited!"

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NFP was crazy :)
    Anyway your wedge worked on 2nd attempt 80++pips. That's more than 1:6 RR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black,

    :-) and also luckily I stay sideline and watch, if not my date would have bite!

    De'Trader,

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete