Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Reasons, Effective Actions

After days, weeks, and months of Demo trading, like what Si Heng Aaron mentioned, you trained yourself to be robotic...

I remember a conversation with another female associate. It reminds me "You can do it with Paper Money, you can do it with Real Money". Many many people said that 'trading demo has no kick'.

I get a lot of Kick from Demo Trading. Then people said 'you get so much kick on demo trading, what happen during live?'

I don't know, but I feel the same until now... >.<
The only difference is that the profit can be withdrawn and exchange to eat, pray and love~ ^__^ I remember the reason I traded Demo, because I am not ready. And there's one silly mistake that I made lately, that I started trading Live on CFD with Wall Street (DJIA) Index.
I've received a gentle comment from mentor, but the meaning is deep~ Mentor JC said: "familiarize with the Platform". hahaha... why am I so stup*d again, so aggressive again. So I would familiarize with the CFD platform, get to know the broker better. There's a good article I wish to share today:

Effective action

Stop sitting around wondering if this will work out or if that won't work out. Get busy and find out for yourself.
Stop wishing that you had more to work with. You have more than enough to get started in this moment.

Once you start, once you make that first effort, you'll be able to tap into the power of momentum. The initial results you get will enable you to make the next effort.

Quit worrying about not having enough time, for that worrying itself just wastes your precious time. Simply and gratefully make use of the time you have, and you'll always be making progress.

Put thought into your efforts, but don't make your thoughts a substitute for your efforts. Get busy and put your best thoughts into effective action.

Give your best to this day, give your best to the effort, and good things will come from it. Though it won't always be the way you expect, you will always find ways to create real, unique value and richness in your life.

-- Ralph Marston

Read more: http://greatday.com/motivate/100831.html#ixzz0yF9m0SFi

We will always be making progress.

I commit to put my actions to grow myself, grow my trading account size, and I fully focus to become a successful and profitable trader, at my Maximum Capacity.

1 comment:

  1. you will definitely do it the way I see yr progress....Im so happy for you....:)
    Kamateh!!!!!
    Go, GO, Go, .....

    ReplyDelete