Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How we get started...

When I flip back my journals.. it reminds me of how we started calculating the initial shadow, day range formula, our labeling of XABC... I remember how our ProMaster April 2010 Batch started, how we first organize our gathering, how we share our findings, our doubts, broker information, sms each other of the EMA-50 signals, posting in the forums..
Initial shadow for 3 majors, day range, charting, etc etc...

Every new associate remind us of how we get started... And believe me, all associates, all traders have to go through the process and you will find the process and hard work worthwhile.

There are still many things that I do not understand, but mentor JC has shared a very effective way to the solutions:
Write it down.
Like sifu said, just write it down, when you have reached to a certain level, you will be able to understand.

We can guarantee everyone, even Master Denny told us the same:
If you put your heart into it (learning & trading), after weeks, months, years, everything will unfold.

I have picked up many essence from the ProMaster workshop, from Sifu, from mentor JC, from master Denny (my coach during ProMaster), they have put their heart into the module, they shared the application, and they totally believe in the system.

I wish all continue to work hard, and hope the new year brings many many fruits, many many blessings to all! Plant the seeds, today! Start to work today, and get the ball rolling :)

~~~~ a Happy Birthday to Ayumi in advance, when the click ticks to 12am, I am 1 year older :) ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment