Sunday, June 3, 2012

天气有点冷

Hello hi from Taiwan!

I have reached this beautiful potato shaped land yesterday.
I am tired, my luggage handle is torn (finally!) and it took me almost an hour, walking on the street, crossing some big junctions, to get to the place I m going to put up for the rest of the week.

It is a wonderful place.
I climbed 5 floors, with my backpack weight around 4-5kgs, and hand carry luggage weight 8.5kgs..

Yeah, I work out on a regular basis, and I managed.
^_<
Took a quick shower to remove all the sticky feelings... and went to the night market the first night I m here.

I have finished 6 hours of training from 12pm today.. and tomorrow is going to be the 2nd day.
I asked some friend for dinner tomorrow... this time, I am not sure whether I can manage to go for dinner after 12 hours training... my foot is aching, and what else tomorrow?

No matter how, it is a wonderful dance workshop, and I am looking forward to the remaining days.

1 comment:

  1. Your backpack it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought on at omega watches for sale
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete