Sunday, August 14, 2011

Live the vision

Release your limitless imagination from the confines of your limited ego. And allow the achievement of whatever you envision.

It is your ego that creates doubt. It is your ego that manufactures excuses.

Your ego holds your imagination back, and prevents you from achieving the fulfillment you truly desire. Yet you can choose, with love and positive intention, to let go of that confining, limiting ego.

Stop weighing yourself down with judgments about what you think you need. You have a whole beautiful, limitless imagination with which you can envision and fulfill what you truly desire.

Who you really are is infinitely more valuable than anyone you could ever pretend to be. Allow authenticity to direct and inform your words, your actions, your priorities and your goals.

Go ahead and visualize in rich detail the most beautiful, magnificent life you can imagine. Then stand up, step forward, and begin to truly live that vision.

Source: Ralph Marston, Great Day

Read more: http://greatday.com/motivate/110813.html#ixzz1V002f2B1

Yes, when I need to move forward, it is excuses that I created for myself, I would just say, I am not confident enough, my English is no good, I am afraid, I am not a champion… I have a job… and I just realised that... yeah, maybe it is my ego, so what?? Who cares??

I am not good?
I am a lot better than I was before!

We can either Work Harder for Higher Expectation,
Or
Live with it, accept who we are now, and stop expecting a difference without Change.  Yeah, I recall the definition of Insanity:
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment