Friday, June 24, 2011

Weird dream... and today's update

i had a weird dream... and a very crazy and disgusting dream. Yucks!

I couldn't sleep after that... i can still remember it very clearly, yes, super disgusting until i lost my ''inner peace'' haih....

I am feeling super bad yesterday at work, I did a mistake that I included the "Free Upgrades" into the standard AMC package in which all my colleagues never did.. I did't know where I get this terms... and I have been using it since the 1st proposal.  My senior mentioned that she don't have this in her proposal, few months back, and I didn't think it is important either, until yesterday.

Have a potential client, who is very concern on the AMC... and has been negotiating for the 4th time in a week.
I am feeling weak, and lost of hope.
If not with my wise colleague, I think I am gonna go burst.

I shall learn to not let emotion control my actions.  I am easily distracted if things never go my way.
If something happen not to my expectation, I will be angry first, then within 15 mins, I will be disappointed, sad, think that it is my fault, and collapse... If there's no solution that I can think of, I will put it aside, ignore it.

But Ignoring things cannot solve a problem!

Mentor have said the same, he said that I am simply too emotional.  Yes mentor, I hear u said this before, I listen, but I never do.  I don't know how... may be I know how, I just don't think I have the strength... nor the continual effort to work it out.  I used to have a shoulder to cry on... but I need to cry with a box of tissue now.

Dance class, get myself tired, and sleep.  But wake up with a bad dream.

Time to get up, and fire up some charts.

US Economic Front
US Initial Jobless Claims for the week ended June 18th (Sat) rose more than expected at 429K (415K expected). According to the Commerce Department, new home sales for the period of May fell 2.1% (-4% expected) to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 319.000 (310K expected).

Euro-Zone
The Euro-Zone composite PMI index fell to 53.6 in June (55.2 expected), a 20-month low, from 55.8 the prior month.



Gold
Gold tumbled below $1520, sad, sad, my stop triggered and not able to get in....
US dollar jumped against its major counterparts and pressured the Gold price.  As what we mentioned before, US dollar is showing a change of trend.


Lowest 1512.50 last night, this short term rebound could lead to 1535-1538 before Gold continue to plunge.

GBP/USD
Tumbled below 1.5936 and retrace to 1.6013.
Resistance 1.6050 - 1.6065 region.

Stay out.


EUR/USD
Enough for the dip for EUR/USD
possible reversal, current resistance 1.4280, 1.4340.

Stay out.

No comments:

Post a Comment