Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blackforest Mocha, and my Purchase of the Month

Today's menu:
Black Forest cherries/chocolate covered espresso beans (Mocha)
http://coffeebean.com/The-Coffee-Bean-Tea-Leaf-Beverage-Menu-W282C125.aspx

Secondly, to my surprise, I found a shop selling Belly Dance Album, and I spotted Sandra has the album cover!
Saw Arabian Nights volume 5, volume 6 which is selling at 50, but the Belly Beat album is selling at 60! Less songs, more price.

Price vs Value again... I have chosen the Belly Beat (with Sandra as cover), I approached to the counter, the assistant guided me to the testing station and let me test the album!
Wow, this service is superb! Never encounter this .. ok, insert the CD, and the music starts, I do not know how to express my feeling, I m happy, I am excited and I think this would be the 'purchase of the month' ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment