Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teacher Ran~

My belly dance teacher Ran has stopped teaching for 6 months... and I miss her miss her miss her~ Finally I pick up the phone, asked for her private classes, and certifications.

Yes, first step.

Good news is that, she does certification!  Bad news is that... Teacher is still tied up with projects... and myself too!  I have a project to complete by end of August 2011.
the 3rd MODF 2011, Solo, Troupe...
Have to take care of classes, take care of my team member, take care of my own contest... take care of trading...

Time, I though you were slow, but you simply ran away without a whistle.
I guess it is fair everyone has 24 hours a day, but... who has actually treasure every moment and make things work?

Family project until mid of June, trade less.
Competition coming up, intense training from mid of June until end of August.

ah.... it is really not easy to choreograph a song!  Especially for competition! I am so dying to be the champion!

Do my best, improve 1% every other day =)
So by August, I m 100% better :P

No comments:

Post a Comment