Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dance - Art - Private Property

The development of IT gadgets, cameras, apple phone, android phone, SLR...

People can simply take photos, videos... yes true, I love to take pictures, but I love taking it with my own camera only.  It has been so common in Asia, that we duplicate original CDs, and we share, we video some dance moves, and we share.

At the end of the workshop, some of the students, take out their cameras, and record the dance choreography.
Our teacher - a very famous international choreographer teacher stops the music, and demanded everyone to stop taking videos, she is very upset with the actions.

Dance, is an Art, Art, is a private property.
It is very difficult to tag for a price.

I watched the trailer of "Never say Never" today... the short video clips Justin Bieber taken during childhood, may worth less 10 years back. But 10 years later, the value, is priceless.

I realised that my creativity level to be high when I am driving, when I am on the road, when I am moving so fast forward, the rest of things moving so fast backwards... the choreography just come out, while the CD is playing the songs... BUT... often when I get home, I am stucked, and often forget what I have imagined...

Well, start to plan for my competition, the troupe members shall be finalised by next week.

Link: http://www.justinbieberneversaynever.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment