Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my Live Spaces

I received a mail saying that MSN Live Spaces is going to close on 16th March 2011.

MSN Live Spaces is working with WordPress for the migration.
Since I maintained a WordPress blog that kept all my previous postings, migration is not an issue.

Decided to keep the Live Spaces a separate entity.  The integration is good, because whenever we created a new blog post in WordPress, friends in my MSN Messenger would be able to see it immediately.

Honestly, WordPress provides users better blogging experience with more widgets and flexibilities, and easy customization.


I started to blog since 2005, and it has been... 7 Years!
I browse through the old blogs... 2009, 2008, and I am at 2007 now, I feel wonderful, and I also admire myself.  (ops! haha)

I wish to pat my own shoulders and say well done, this blog reminds me of the hardwork, reminds me how we plant our seeds of learning and growing, how we continue to nourish the rightful thoughts and good practices.


For Continuous Improvement, For the Betterment of Mankind.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment